* The Best Wine Fridges of 2021, Reviewed, Feb. 19, 2021
* 21 awesome gifts wine lovers actually want, USA Today, Dec. 15, 2020
* 15 awesome gift ideas for people who love wine, USA Today, Dec. 9, 2019
* 5 Rising Stars of Boston, SevenFifty, June 4, 2019
* 5 Rising Stars of Washington, D.C., SevenFifty, March 27, 2019
* Navigating Craft Distilling Trade Association Memberships, SevenFifty, Jan. 2, 2019
* How to Create Perfect Bottle Shots, SevenFifty, July 18, 2018
* 4 Tips for Starting a Drinks Podcast, SevenFifty, July 10, 2018
* Canned wine is trending this summer—but is it actually good?, Reviewed, June 28, 2018
* 5 Ways to Optimize Your Instagram Feed, SevenFifty, June 5, 2018
* How to buy cheap wine you know you’ll love, Reviewed, May 24, 2018
* 10 things under $16 every wine lover needs in their home, Reviewed, April 18, 2018
* The 10 best wines from Trader Joe’s for spring, Reviewed, April 13, 2018
* Do you need a wine fridge?, Reviewed, April 11, 2018.
* A New Wave of Wine Bars in Washington, D.C., SevenFifty Daily, March 19, 2018.
* How New Alcohol Tax Laws May Affect Your Business, SevenFifty Daily, Feb. 9, 2018.
* The Growth Strategy Propelling Five Grapes to Profitability, SevenFifty Daily, Jan. 17, 2018.
* 8 Discovery Wines You’ve Never Heard of But Need to Try, Wine Access, Dec. 18, 2017.
* How to Run a Beverage Program Across State Lines, SevenFifty Daily, Nov. 20, 2017.
* Book of ‘New Rules’ Flows With Tippling Tips To Demystify Wine, NPR, Nov. 14, 2017.
* A Growing Champagne Trend Is Uncorking More Ways to Celebrate, NPR, Sept. 30, 2016.
* To Learn About Wine, Focus On Building Your Confidence, Pouring Points: Napa Valley Wine Academy, Sept. 27, 2016.
* Why Clones Matter – And Do They Trump Terroir, Pouring Points: Napa Valley Wine Academy, July 6, 2016.
* The State of Virginia Wine, Pouring Points: Napa Valley Wine Academy, April 13, 2016.
* From Syria To South Africa, A Passion For Wine Flows Bottle To Bottle, NPR, Sept. 30, 2015.
* Uncorking a Winery Within the County, The Washington Post, May 15, 2003.